About the conference
International conference on “Advances in Engineering Applications for Sustainable Dairying” is going to be organized during October 13-14, 2023, at College of Dairy Science and Technology, Guru Angad Dev veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana under the aegis of Indian Dairy Engineers Association (IDEA). During the two days event about 200 delegates from India and other countries are expected to participate for sharing their state-of-the-art scientific findings. The aim of this international conference is to provide a common platform to the scientific community to discuss the advances in various engineering branches and their possible applications in the field of dairying. Dairy is a well growing filed and a source of nutrition and livelihood for the major chunk of population across the globe. This sector is facing issues related to climate change, raw milk quality and its management, mechanization of milk processing, cold chain management during milk procurement and distribution, and efficient use of water and energy etc.
Who can participate:
Persons from academic and research institutes, industry, students, and innovators working in application of engineering for the sustainable growth of dairy industry and for overall sustainable environment in general. The solution finders for mitigation of climate change, innovations in packaging, application of artificial intelligence, IoT and robotics etc.
The two days international conference is divided into themes as follows:
- Dairy and applied engineering
- Equipment design & testing, and manufacturing practices
- New materials
- Nano technology applications
- Packaging interventions
- Engineering for sustainable dairying
- Energy conservation and management
- Farm housing design for climate change mitigation
- Water management and conservation
- Dairy waste management
- Robotics, Artificial intelligence, and IoT applications in dairying
- Shelf-life predictive modelling
- Farm practice management
- Cold chain management and logistics in dairy and food
- Refrigeration and Storage
- Novel Bio-based interventions to enhance food quality and functionality.
- Engineered foods
- Quality control
- Entrepreneurial Master Mind special poster session open to all engineering streams.